COLUMBIANA, Ala. (AP) - The husband of a suburban mom who lived a double life as an online exhibitionist has been indicted in her death.
A court document filed Thursday shows 44-year-old William Jeffrey West is charged with murder in the slaying of Kathleen Dawn West.
The 42-year-old woman's partially clothed body was found in the street outside their home in Calera, Alabama, in January.
The indictment accuses West of killing the woman by hitting her with a bottle. A defense lawyer says West is innocent and will fight the charge.
The woman posted sexy photos on social media, and she had a paid site where people could see more revealing images.
Defense attorney John Robbins says West knew about his wife's activities and wasn't angry.
West is jailed with bond set at $500,000.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Husband of online exhibitionist indicted in killing
- Estranged husband indicted in Fort Campbell soldier's death
- Former Huntsville nurse indicted for murder in husband's poisoning
- Author of "How To Kill Your Husband' arrested for killing her husband
- Police: woman killed husband because he beat cat
- S.C. woman accused of killing husband with eye drops
- Woman indicted for 2017 wreck that killed passenger
- Meridianville man indicted for allegedly killing his girlfriend
- Walmart's online sales grow 33%
- Husband, Wife arrested on sex abuse charges