The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says authorities have captured the husband of a woman who was murdered in 2016.
Investigators say a grand jury indicted Daniel Chandler, 29, of Grundy County, Tennessee, and charged him with murder in the death of his wife Samantha Chandler. Samantha's body was found in 2016 in Gruetli-Laager.
Walker County, Alabama deputies located Chandler and arrested him Tuesday without incident.
Tennessee agents say he remains in Alabama awaiting extradition to Tennessee.
- Husband charged with wife's murder arrested in Alabama
- Husband, Wife arrested on sex abuse charges
- Husband charged in murder of former Madison County Jail nurse
- Moore's wife defends husband, says he will fight
- Ex-wife charged with capital murder of Lauderdale County man
- Husband arrested in missing family case
- Wife of Alabama's Attorney General has died
- Preliminary hearing held for south Huntsville woman charged with husband's murder
- Former Alabama officer arrested on Georgia charge
- Lauderdale County District Attorney: Grandchildren saw woman murder ex-husband