FREDERICK, Colo. (AP) - Authorities say the husband of a missing family in Colorado has been arrested in connection with the case.
The Frederick Police Department said officers had made an arrest in connection to the case involving 34-year-old Shanann Watts and her two daughters, Bella and Celeste.
The police said on Twitter that Chris Watts was taken into custody and will be held at the Weld County Jail. He has not yet been charged.
The FBI and Colorado Bureau of Investigation are working with local authorities in the case.
Authorities did not release any information on the whereabouts or conditions of the missing wife or daughters.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Husband arrested in missing family case
- Husband, Wife arrested on sex abuse charges
- Author of "How To Kill Your Husband' arrested for killing her husband
- Husband charged with wife's murder arrested in Alabama
- Calera police arrest Kat West's husband for her death
- Husband of online exhibitionist indicted in killing
- Family of missing Lauderdale County man hopes case will be solved
- Family and friends grieve death of woman who was shot by husband in Jackson Co.
- Two Florence men arrested in murder case
- Reward offered in missing Madison Co. woman's case