Mayor Tommy Battle is proclaiming Feb. 14 as “Straight to Ale Day” in the City of Huntsville.
Battle is hosting a ceremony at Straight to Ale at 2610 Clinton Avenue West on Friday at 3:30 p.m. The brewery is offering a limited number of free Monkeynaut IPA tastings at the event.
RateBeer named Straight to Ale its 2019 Best Brewer in the state. It's the fifth time in six years the business earned the award.
- Huntsville’s mayor proclaims Feb. 14 as ‘Straight to Ale Day'
- Huntsville Havoc Win Second Straight Championship
- Huntsville mayor gives road work updates
- Governor Kay Ivey proclaims State of Emergency ahead of Tuesday winter weather
- Saban on UCF championship claim: 'self-proclaimed is not the same'
- Huntsville's Veterans Day parade cancelled
- Thousands come to Huntsville for AL State Games
- Felicity Huffman gets 14 days behind bars in college scam
- Huntsville Mayor weighs in on Roy Moore sex allegations