Our hometown boy has a new home in the big leagues!
Craig Kimbrel signed a 3-year $43 million deal with the Cubs Wednesday evening. This ends a 7-month free agency period for the all-star closer.
Kimbrel graduated from Lee High School before going to Wallace State, where the Braves drafted him.
- Huntsville's Craig Kimbrel signs $43 million deal with Chicago Cubs
- President Trump signs budget deal
- School bus warning signs installed on US 43 after Littleville crash
- Alabama's Nate Oats receives $2.45 million deal
- Alabama man, 43, found dead in cell hours after arrest
- Revised North American trade deal signed
- $13 million data center coming to Huntsville
- Huntsville Airport to receive $29.1 million grant
- Huntsville Airport receives a $29.1 million grant
- Georgia coach Kirby Smart gets new 7-year, $49 million deal