The Huntsville/Madison County Chamber has released a list of the 2019 winners for the "Best Places To Work Awards."
The chamber says the winners were announced on Tuesday at the Von Braun Center. The companies won based on employee surveys.
Below is a list of the 2019 winners from the Huntsville/Madison County Chamber:
Micro Category (10-24 employees)
GOLD: Crossflow Technologies, Inc.
SILVER: Summit Information Solutions, Inc.
BRONZE: New Beginnings Family Law, P.C.
Small Category (25-50 employees)
GOLD: Matt Curtis Real Estate, Inc.
SILVER: Invariant Corporation
BRONZE: Nesin Therapy Services, P.C.
Medium Category (51-100 employees)
GOLD: Brockwell Technologies, Inc.
SILVER: National Children's Advocacy Center
BRONZE: Monte Sano Research Corporation
Large Category (101-250 employees)
GOLD: IERUS Technologies, Inc.
SILVER: Avion Solutions
BRONZE: IronMountain Solutions
X-Large Category (251+ employees)
GOLD: Intuitive Research and Technology Corporation
SILVER: Integration Innovation Inc. (i3)
BRONZE: Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI)
- Huntsville/Madison County Chamber announces 2019 "Best Places To Work"
- NASA named one of best places to work in federal government
- Huntsville Madison County Chamber of Commerce board elects new chair
- 2019 Small Business Awards winners honored by Huntsville/Madison County Chamber
- Skilled To Work: Huntsville/Madison County Chamber job fair helps hundreds
- WATCH: Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey speaks to Huntsville/Madison County Chamber of Commerce
- Huntsville announces #GoPlayHsv Challenge
- 2019 Golden Globe nominees announced
- Wanted Huntsville, Madison County drug suspect caught in DeKalb County
- Madison County Schools superintendent finalists to be announced