FAYETTEVILLE, Tenn. - Fayetteville Police confirmed on Wednesday they are expecting to extradite Briana Andrea Fletcher after she is facing charges for making a bomb threat to the Goodman Manufacturing plant in Fayetteville.
Fayetteville Police tell WAAY31 that Fletcher, 22, is from Huntsville and made the false threat on July 24. She was arrested and booked at the Madison County Jail on Tuesday. Fletcher is facing a felony charge for making the threat.
The Goodman Manufacturing plant is located off of Wilson Parkway in Fayetteville and was immediately evacuated after a call came into the corporate office in Texas at 10:30 in the morning.
- Huntsville woman facing charges for Fayetteville bomb threat
- UPDATE: Missing Fayetteville woman found
- Huntsville Jr. High evacuated after bomb threat
- Suspended Fayetteville fire chief retires
- Decatur woman facing forgery charges
- Jemison High evacuated after bomb threat
- Madison Walmart cleared after bomb threat
- Bomb threat called into Daikin Plant
- Huntsville man arrested for pipe bomb possession
- Downtown apartment fire displaces two Fayetteville residents