A Huntsville grand jury has indicted Jewel Battle, 54, for murder in the death of Dale Ervin Jones Sr..
Bond is set at $30,000.
Huntsville Police Department initially responded to a domestic assault at a home in the 2600 block of Pulaski Pike, which is right next to Grace Baptist Church, on Aug. 11.
Police say the two were roommates.
Jones, 57, was found with stab wounds on the floor in the house and pronounced dead on the scene, according to police.
- Huntsville woman charged with murder in August death
- Police charge juvenile with murder following Huntsville teen's shooting death
- Police charge man with murder in Huntsville stabbing death
- Huntsville police charge man with murder in Meridianville man's death
- Sister speaks after Huntsville teens charged with woman's murder
- Man charged with murder in death of Florence woman
- Huntsville man charged with capital murder
- Man charged with murder in Huntsville
- Huntsville Police Officer charged with murder
- Huntsville police charge man with murder