Huntsville City Schools confirms a teacher at a high school was removed from campus Wednesday following an allegation of sexual misconduct.
A Jemison High School teacher is now on administrative leave following the allegation.
The school system says it has turned over its information to police, and the Huntsville City Board of Education will take action if it is warranted.
School officials did not release the teacher's name at this time.
It is unknown if or when the board may take action on the teacher's employment status.
- Huntsville teacher removed from campus following sexual misconduct allegation
- Decatur City School teacher resigns amid sexual misconduct allegations
- James Franco disputes sexual misconduct allegations
- Uber's new policy for alleged sexual misconduct
- Sexual misconduct allegations force Steve Wynn out of RNC
- Harvey Weinstein accusers reach $44M deal over alleged sexual misconduct
- Randolph School in Huntsville releases details of sexual misconduct probe
- Virginia College in Huntsville to close campus
- Comedian Aziz Ansari responds to sex misconduct allegations
- Man wants 1994 murder case tossed, alleges police misconduct