The city of Huntsville issued this press release Thursday:
Due to the increased volume of garbage from yard work and spring cleaning, the city of Huntsville's residential garbage collection is delayed by one day starting Thursday, March 21.
Residents whose garbage is normally collected on Thursday should leave their cans curbside until City crews arrive on Friday, March 22.
Recycling pickup, managed by the Solid Waste Disposal Authority of the City of Huntsville, will not be impacted.
For more information on residential garbage collection, visit HuntsvilleAL.gov/trash.
- Huntsville says spring cleaning causing garbage collection delay
- Huntsville government offices closed Tuesday; garbage collection delayed
- Weather causes damage, delays in Huntsville
- New garbage collection route added in Hampton Cove area
- Truck issues may delay garbage pickup in Athens
- Huntsville police say vice president's visit could cause traffic delays
- Traffic Alert: Wreck at Rideout Road in Huntsville causing delays
- Winchester Road widening could cause delay for drivers in Huntsville
- Huntsville police: Wreck on Highway 431 is causing traffic delays
- Huntsville police: Wreck on Interstate 565 eastbound is causing delays