Photo Gallery 6 Images
Huntsville police are asking the public for help in a case involving suspects accused of using cloned debit cards.
L.t Michael Johnson with Huntsville police says it is believed the group is from Illinois as a red Ford Focus with Illinois tags was used by the suspects in these cases. The department is working to identify the female suspects.
Johnson says the male suspect was identified as Victor Larouche from Chicago, Illinois. Police say he was arrested on a different case when officers caught him at the scene of a similar incident on July 19th at the Walgreens at 1338 Winchester Road.
According to Johnson, Larouche currently has four other warrants since that case for debit card fraud and identity theft at other businesses. He says the suspects have recently used Huntsville grocery stores to purchase gift cards with cloned bank debit cards.
- Huntsville police want help identifying suspects accused of using cloned debit cards
- Huntsville police want help identifying debit, credit card fraud suspects
- Card cloning hits Decatur
- Decatur police need help identifying mail, debit card theft suspect
- Huntsville police seek pizza-buying suspect with cloned credit card
- Update: Huntsville police arrest debit card fraud suspect
- Huntsville police seek help with identity of debit card suspect
- Huntsville police: Help find suspect who used stolen debit card
- Huntsville police: Help identify woman accused of using stolen debit card
- Police: Fraud suspects had equipment for cloning credit cards