According to Huntsville police, the Madison/Morgan County drug task force seized nearly 11 pounds of marijuana, two handguns, one rifle and more than $22,000 in cash.
Huntsville police say this is a street value of approximately $98,000. The suspect was charged with trafficking in marijuana and certain persons forbidden to possess a firearm due to having a violent criminal history, police say.
- Huntsville police seize $98,000 worth of drugs, guns and money
- Huntsville Police recover more than $40,000 worth of drugs
- Huntsville police: Suspect arrested after agents seized thousands of dollars worth of heroin
- Jackson Co. investigators seize drugs, guns and cash during search
- Decatur man arrested after agents seize drugs, guns and more
- Huntsville police breaks drug record
- Police: Almost 3,000 Ecstasy pills seized from Huntsville apartment
- Agents arrest two in Albertville after seizing drugs, guns and cash
- Colbert County sheriff: 2 arrested after drugs, guns, pills seized in multi-agency raid
- Huntsville police: 4 arrested in multi-agency investigation resulting in seizure of drugs, guns, more