The Huntsville Police Department is looking for this man it says fraudulently opened a credit card account.
The man opened an account at Sam's Club, 2235 National Blvd SW, using a victim’s information, said Lt. Michael Johnson. Johnson said the man then applied for and opened a credit card account, charging $1,203 on it.
Anyone who recognizes the man is asked to contact investigators at 256-213-4546.
- Huntsville police seeks man it says stole identity to get credit card
- Huntsville police seek help with identity of debit card suspect
- Huntsville police seek pizza-buying suspect with cloned credit card
- Huntsville police seek help finding credit card crime suspect
- Huntsville police seek help finding possible identity thief
- Huntsville police want help identifying debit, credit card fraud suspects
- Woman wanted by Fort Payne Police for stealing credit cards, identities
- Decatur police searching for credit card thief
- Huntsville man: Criminal befriended me, stole my identity, got job, leased Mercedes
- Decatur PD: woman stole credit cards from car in church parking lot