The Huntsville Police Department is looking for a man suspected of reckless endangerment.
Lt. Michael Johnson, police spokesperson, said the department is trying to find James Carey Malone, 60. Johnson said Malone has a warrant and the victim has had ongoing issues of being harassed since the warrant was issued.
Johnson said police also are searching for Tyler Blake Lee, 32, for assault on the same victim. Police have not released a photo of Lee.
The incidents occurred at different dates and times in 2018 and the harassment continues, Johnson said.
- Huntsville police seek suspect in harassment case
- Huntsville Police seek public's help in identifying theft suspects
- Huntsville Police seek public's help in identifying robbery suspect
- Huntsville police seek suspect in passing of fake checks
- Huntsville police seek pizza-buying suspect with cloned credit card
- Huntsville police seek help with identity of debit card suspect
- Huntsville police seek suspect in theft from law enforcement officer
- Huntsville police seek help finding stolen Mustang
- Arab police seek identification in shoplifting case
- Decatur Police seeking help in identifying suspect