The Huntsville Police Department is asking to public to help it identify a suspect in a credit card crime.
The victim noticed several charges on her credit card that she did not make on Aug. 28, said Lt. Michael Johnson, police spokesman.
One was for $169.26 made at a “Y&J Mart” and other charges at 1006 Jordan Lane.
Johnson said the victim had her card in her possession during the time these transactions were made.
You can contact police at 256-722-7100, 256-427-7009 or 256-427-7114.
- Huntsville police seek help finding credit card crime suspect
- Huntsville police seek pizza-buying suspect with cloned credit card
- Huntsville police want help identifying debit, credit card fraud suspects
- Huntsville police seek help with identity of debit card suspect
- Huntsville police: Help find suspect who used stolen debit card
- Suspects wanted for credit card fraud
- Huntsville police seeks man it says stole identity to get credit card
- Decatur Police search for suspect using stolen credit card
- Police: Fraud suspects had equipment for cloning credit cards
- Huntsville police seek help finding stolen Mustang