The Huntsville Police Department has arrested a woman after a stabbing at a home in the 4200 block of Eastland Drive about 3 a.m. Thursday.
Police have charged Nikia Pride, 38, with domestic violence.
Police say Pride told officers her boyfriend had stabbed her in her hand at their home. They then found the boyfriend in the emergency room at Huntsville Hospital, and he told police that she had stabbed him multiple times while they were having a fight.
Once Pride was treated and released, police took her into custody.
- Huntsville police say woman arrested for stabbing boyfriend
- Athens woman charged with stabbing boyfriend in the stomach
- Boyfriend speaks out after woman killed inside Huntsville home
- Decatur woman found covered in blood, boyfriend arrested
- Police: Alabama woman attacks boyfriend with hatchet, billiard ball
- Huntsville police arrest suspect after shooting, stabbing near Memorial Parkway
- Tennessee boyfriend charged after woman, mother found dead in home
- Woman arrested after 21-year-old murdered, Huntsville police say
- Huntsville woman arrested for Fentanyl distribution
- Police: Person stabbed in drug-related Huntsville robbery