Huntsville police said another person is in custody in connection with a January shooting at a Binford Drive apartment.
Fotino Davis, 24, is being held in the Shelby County Jail in Memphis, Tenn. Huntsville police said he will be extradited to Huntsville for the murder of Raemon Ross Jan. 28.
Ross told police he was shot when two people came to his door at Spring Branch Apartments with the intent to rob him. He died a short time later.
Another man in the case, Charles Anthony Mosby, was arrested in New Orleans in March. He's charged with capital murder. According to Huntsville police, Davis was in New Orleans with Mosby at one point but then left for Memphis.
Police are also looking for Kason Christopher Grady, 28, and one other suspect in connection with Ross's murder.
- Huntsville murder suspect in custody in Memphis
- UPDATE: Victims in Huntsville triple murder identified; suspect in custody
- Georgia murder suspect in custody after manhunt
- Huntsville police catch suspect in Sunday murder
- Suspects in custody after police chase in Huntsville
- Huntsville Police: Domestic violence suspect taken into custody
- Huntsville police: Suspect in custody after stabbing on Golf Road
- Huntsville police: Marco's Pizza armed robbery suspect in custody
- Nashville Waffle House shooting suspect in custody
- Madison County robbery suspect in custody