Photo Gallery 2 Images
Around 5:30 a.m. Thursday morning, Huntsville police responded to a home on Roland Road after reports of an assault.
According to Huntsville police, two women started fighting after one pulled out a small knife.
We're told one woman entered the home and found another woman who was not supposed to be there.
Police said both women have minor injuries and were taken to the hospital.
Police are working to determine if the women will be charged.
- Two women taken to the hospital after fight at Huntsville home
- Fighting to keep Haleyville's hospital
- Huntsville Fire fighting landfill fire
- Huntsville native returns home from fighting Camp Fire
- 1 hospitalized in Huntsville shooting
- Update: Huntsville fire sends 1 to hospital; home uninhabitable
- Driver taken to hospital after hitting Huntsville home’s carport
- Huntsville women survive tree falling onto their home
- Student hospitalized after fight at Jemison High
- Fight broke out at Huntsville High School