Photo Gallery 3 Images
UPDATE: Huntsville police say they are investigating two shootings Tuesday morning.
The first shooting happened on Wilkenson Drive around 4 a.m. The 38-year-old man who was shot is expected to survive.
Police have no suspects in the shooting on Wilkenson Drive.
Another shooting happened on Eastbrook Drive at 11:45 p.m. Monday. We were previously told a 21-year-old woman was injured. However, police say she was not injured.
Police say witnesses of the shooting on Eastbrook Drive are not cooperating. They say someone shot from outside into the home where the victim was.
Police say it’s too early to tell if the two shootings are connected.
Police are working to find the person responsible for shooting a man near Meridian Street in north Huntsville.
According to police, the victim was taken to Huntsville Hospital. They say the 38-year-old victim is expected to survive.
Police had crime scene tape up inside a home on Wilkenson Drive and cleared the scene after 6 a.m. Tuesday.
- Huntsville police investigate shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: Police investigating two shootings in north Huntsville
- Police investigating shooting in north Huntsville
- Police investigating shooting in Huntsville
- Huntsville police investigate robbery shooting
- Huntsville police investigating Monday shooting
- Huntsville Police investigating overnight shooting
- Huntsville police investigating shooting death
- Huntsville police investigating robbery
- Police investigating shooting in south Huntsville