Huntsville police are investigating a shooting which sent one man to the hospital.
Police say the 30-year-old victim, Brandon Wells, was taken to Huntsville Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries after being struck by a bullet while sitting in a car at a parking lot. Another vehicle occupant was uninjured.
The shooting happened in the 4500 block of Triana Boulevard just south of Johnson Road. Police believe there was an argument between the two before the shooting.
Investigators are currently searching for the shooter.
The victim has outstanding warrants in Madison and Jackson Counties, so police expect to arrest him following his hospital release.
- Police: Man shot while sitting in Huntsville parking lot
- Huntsville Police officer shot
- Huntsville police: Two men sought after attempted armed robbery in Walgreens parking lot
- Huntsville Police: man shot while driving on Avondale Drive
- UPDATE: Huntsville Police identify man shot on Saturday
- Man accidentally shoots himself in Zaxby's parking lot
- VIDEO: Man arrested after truck stolen from parking lot
- Police: Man arrested after stabbing family member in Walmart parking lot
- Man arrested after stealing tools in Athens hotel parking lots, police say
- People concerned after attempted armed robbery in parking lot of Huntsville Walgreens