Huntsville police are investigating a shooting which sent one man to the hospital.
Police say the 30-year-old victim, Brandon Wells, was taken to Huntsville Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries after being struck by a bullet while sitting in a car at a parking lot. Another vehicle occupant was uninjured.
The shooting happened in the 4500 block of Triana Boulevard just south of Johnson Road. Police believe there was an argument between the two before the shooting.
Investigators are currently searching for the shooter.
The victim has outstanding warrants in Madison and Jackson Counties, so police expect to arrest him following his hospital release.
- Police: Man shot while sitting in Huntsville parking lot
- Huntsville Police officer shot
- Huntsville police: Body found in parking lot of gas station
- Huntsville police: Man shot after confronting suspects
- Family of man shot in Madison Planet Fitness parking lot wants to see body camera video
- Huntsville police: Two men sought after attempted armed robbery in Walgreens parking lot
- Huntsville Police: man shot while driving on Avondale Drive
- UPDATE: Huntsville Police identify man shot on Saturday
- Huntsville police: Suspect shot man during confrontation about bullying
- Huntsville police investigating after man followed woman, shot at car