The Huntsville Police Department is investigating after it says a silver four-door sedan dropped off a gunshot victim at Crestwood Medical Center.
The victim, a 23-year-old woman, told police she was walking down Wilkenson Drive when shh heard gunfire and started to run from the area, said Lt. Michael Johnson, police spokesman.
She was transported to Huntsville Hospital with a gunshot wound in her leg about 2:45 a.m. Wednesday.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Huntsville police investigating after woman shot in leg
- Woman shot in the leg speaks out
- Huntsville police investigating after man followed woman, shot at car
- Huntsville Police officer shot
- Huntsville police investigating robbery
- Coroner: Woman shot in confrontation with Huntsville police has died
- Police investigating shooting in Huntsville
- Huntsville police investigate robbery shooting
- Huntsville Police investigating overnight shooting
- Huntsville police investigating shooting death