UPDATE: (3/1/19 6:51 p.m.) Huntsville police say one of the business owners, 55-year-old Peter Cox, has been arrested and charged with two counts of assault second-degree and two counts of discharging a firearm into a unoccupied dwelling or vehicle.
The suspect was booked in the Madison County Jail, and his bond was set at $45,000.
The other business owner was not arrested.
According to Lt. Johnson with Huntsville police, on Thursday night, two business owners and body shops near Spring Branch Road in Huntsville had a confrontation that led to a shooting and stabbing incident.
Johnson said one person was stabbed and another was shot. He said neither person had life-threatening injuries.
At this time, police say they do not have a motive.
- Huntsville police arrest suspect after shooting, stabbing near Memorial Parkway
- Huntsville police honored after dangerous shooting along Memorial Parkway
- Huntsville Police investigating robbery at Regions Bank on Memorial Parkway
- Huntsville police identify pedestrian killed crossing Memorial Parkway Friday night
- Huntsville police: Wreck on South Memorial Parkway causes traffic delays
- Stabbing at Captain D's on North Memorial Parkway
- Memorial Parkway, Mastin Lake reopens
- Huntsville Police investigate shooting at auto body shop on South Memorial Parkway
- Pedestrian hit, killed in wreck on Memorial Parkway in Huntsville