At 7:48 p.m. Thursday, Huntsville police said at Exit 17 on Interstate 565, all westbound traffic was being diverted to Jordan Lane due to large debris in the roadway.
The department urged drivers to take alternate routes. WAAY 31 sent a reporter to the scene who says traffic is flowing again.
For live traffic alerts, click here.
- Update: Traffic flowing on Interstate 565 after debris in roadway caused delays
- Update: Traffic flowing after wreck cleared on Interstate 565 westbound in Madison
- Huntsville police: Wreck on Interstate 565 eastbound is causing delays
- Wreck causes morning headaches on Interstate 565
- Wreck causes traffic problems eastbound on Interstate 565
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays on Interstate 565 due to cable barrier repair
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays on Interstate 565 in Limestone Co. while crews fix potholes
- Huntsville police: Crash on Interstate 565 eastbound caused delays, lane closures
- Update: Traffic flowing after wreck at Mastin Lake Road, Pulaski Pike caused delays
- Interstate 65 lane closure causing delays