Investigators say a Huntsville man is behind bars facing a capital murder charge in relation to the death of a Meridianville man who was found dead in his vehicle after a wreck September 30.
Taurus DeWayne Oliver, 39, of Huntsville is now chargesd with capital murder in the death of 34-year-old George Carl Jarrett.
Police say Jarrett, was pronounced dead at the scene, and he had suffered a gunshot wound.
The wreck happened at the intersection of Adventist Boulevard and Wynn Drive in north Huntsville.
Police learned during their months-long investigation that Jarrett and OIiver were involved in "some type of argument" leading up to the shooting.
Police are still investigating this case, and more people could be charged in relation to this shooting.
- Huntsville police charge man with murder in Meridianville man's death
- Meridianville man dies in Huntsville crash
- Police charge man with murder in Huntsville stabbing death
- Huntsville police charge man with murder
- Meridianville man killed in crash near Montgomery
- Man stabbed during argument in Meridianville
- UPDATE: Huntsville Utilities restores power to Meridianville
- Company closing MedFlight Huntsville base in Meridianville
- Huntsville man charged in Madison murder
- Huntsville man charged with capital murder