Huntsville police say they've arrested a man after finding him with heroin, marijuana and thousands of dollars in cash.
Madison-Morgan County STAC Team agents arrested Forod Muhammed Rushton, 24, of Detroit, on Thursday.
Agents found Rushton with 50 grams of heroin, about a pound of marijuana and $2,203 in cash, police said.
Rushton was charged with heroin trafficking and first-degree marijuana possession.
His bond was set at $110,000.
- Huntsville police charge Detroit man with heroin trafficking
- Decatur women charged with heroin trafficking
- Police arrest Huntsville man on drug trafficking charges
- Decatur police charge man with meth trafficking
- Morgan County sheriff: Man wanted for making meth, trafficking heroin
- Multiple arrests made in connection with heroin trafficking organization
- Detroit man charged in fatal 2018 DeKalb County wreck
- Athens man charged with drug trafficking
- Marshall County man charged with meth trafficking
- Decatur man charged with trafficking cocaine