A traffic alert out of Huntsville could possibly affect your morning commute.
Huntsville police say Green Mountain Road will be undergoing guardrail repairs Thursday morning. It starts at 8:30 a.m. and should last for a few hours.
The road will not be closed, but police are asking for drivers to limit their travel through this area so workers can complete the project quickly and safely. For live traffic alerts, click HERE.
- Huntsville police ask drivers to avoid Green Mountain Road during guardrail repairs
- South Huntsville drivers say Green Mountain Road a nightmare after Cecil Ashburn closure
- Driver injured after vehicle hit guardrail on Interstate 565
- Keel Mountain Road repair work moving ahead more quickly
- Keel Mountain Road in Madison County reopened after repairs completed
- Motorcycle catches fire after colliding with guardrail on Dug Hill Road in Huntsville
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes portion of South Green Mountain Road
- Traffic Alert: Portion of Madison Street closed for repairs after hit-and-run destroyed guardrail
- Car flips over guardrail near Guntersville
- Guardrail coming to Cherry Tree Road in Gurley after 19 wrecks in 3 years