The Huntsville Police Department has arrested a teenager in the murder investigation of a man found dead Sunday morning.
Isiah Matthew Fasold, 19, has been arrested in the investigation of the murder of Hans-Jürgen Fischer, 61, said Lt. Michael Johnson, police spokesman.
Fischer’s body was found on a property in the 4400 block of Evangel Circle about 7 a.m. Sunday.
Fischer was a German-born naturalized U.S citizen and a veteran of the U.S. Army. He was honorably discharged.
Police said more information on the case will be released later.
- Huntsville police arrest teen in Evangel Circle homicide investigation
- Teen charged in Huntsville homicide investigation
- Huntsville Police investigate a possible homicide
- Huntsville police investigating deadly shooting at Evangel Drive and Executive Drive
- Huntsville police identify homicide victim
- Huntsville officers cleared in deadly Savoy Circle police shooting
- Update: Homicide investigation underway in Huntsville
- Huntsville police investigating robbery
- Lauderdale County Homicide Investigation
- Huntsville Police identify victims in double homicide