Huntsville police are letting motorists know about various road closures happening downtown Tuesday night because of the annual Christmas parade.
Police will start blocking certain roads along the parade route as early as 5 p.m. The parade begins at 6 p.m., and roads will all reopen by 9 p.m.
The parade begins on Woodson Street before ending near Townsend Street between Franklin and Adams Street. It will also impact traffic on Holmes Avenue, Monroe Street, Church Street, Clinton Avenue, Green Street, Williams Avenue.
Police are asking drivers to use caution while driving downtown, as more pedestrians, including children, will be crossing streets for the parade.
- Huntsville police announce road closures for annual Christmas parade
- Huntsville Havoc parade road closures
- Road Closure
- Details for 2019 Huntsville Christmas parade released
- Temporary road closure
- List of road closures
- Huntsville Christmas Parade has new route due to construction
- Sears announces more store closures
- Huntsville's Veterans Day parade cancelled
- Road closure in Huntsville for pole replacement work