Huntsville police are letting motorists know about various road closures happening downtown Tuesday night because of the annual Christmas parade.
Police will start blocking certain roads along the parade route as early as 5 p.m. The parade begins at 6 p.m., and roads will all reopen by 9 p.m.
The parade begins on Woodson Street before ending near Townsend Street between Franklin and Adams Street. It will also impact traffic on Holmes Avenue, Monroe Street, Church Street, Clinton Avenue, Green Street, Williams Avenue.
Police are asking drivers to use caution while driving downtown, as more pedestrians, including children, will be crossing streets for the parade.
- Huntsville police announce road closures for annual Christmas parade
- Huntsville Havoc parade road closures
- Road Closure
- Temporary road closure
- List of road closures
- Huntsville's Veterans Day parade cancelled
- Sears announces more store closures
- Road closure in Huntsville for pole replacement work
- Traffic alerts: Road closures Tuesday in Huntsville, Athens
- Huntsville business suffering because of Church Street road closure