Huntsville police say a 14-year-old was taken to Huntsville Hospital Women and Children’s after shooting himself in the hand around 4:30 p.m. Monday on Toll Gate Road.
Police say the teen is expected to be okay, and it's believed the shooting was accidental.
- Huntsville police: Teen taken to hospital after shooting on Toll Gate Road
- 1 hospitalized in Huntsville shooting
- Huntsville police: Teen transported to hospital after shooting on Binford Drive
- Huntsville police investigating shooting that hospitalized two people
- Teens Released from Hospital
- Man hospitalized in northwest Huntsville shooting
- One person hospitalized after Huntsville apartment shooting
- Huntsville shooting sends 2 to hospital
- Huntsville shooting sends man to hospital
- Two people hospitalized after north Huntsville shooting