Update: Huntsville police say a woman is in custody after stabbing her romantic partner during a domestic dispute.
The department says the couple has been in a romantic relationship for an extended period of time, and for unknown reasons, a verbal argument on Friday resulted in both of them stabbing each other with a knife.
The man required surgery for his injuries, and he was hospitalized. The woman was arrested at the scene for domestic violence second-degree.
Police say an investigation is ongoing.
Huntsville police say a male victim was stabbed on Friday around 3 p.m. on Golf Road.
The department says the stabbing happened during a domestic dispute, and the victim is being treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Police have a female suspect in custody.
- Huntsville police: Suspect in custody after stabbing on Golf Road
- Suspect in custody in case of a Huntsville woman stabbed, left in road
- Huntsville officer cleared in Golf Road shooting
- Huntsville police: 2 in custody in Old Monrovia Road shooting
- Huntsville murder suspect in custody in Memphis
- Suspects in custody after police chase in Huntsville
- Huntsville Police: Domestic violence suspect taken into custody
- Huntsville police: Marco's Pizza armed robbery suspect in custody
- Huntsville police arrest suspect after shooting, stabbing near Memorial Parkway
- Limestone Co. Sheriff's Office: Suspect in custody after shooting on Huntsville-Brownsferry Road