Huntsville police said on Tuesday that preliminary findings show a Madison police officer is at fault for a deadly crash that happened Saturday at Wall Triana Highway and McCrary Road.
Huntsville police said there still needs to be more review of evidence, including dash cam video.
Phyllis Pine, 92, was a passenger in the other vehicle in the crash. She died at the hospital following the wreck.
Huntsville police are working to find out how many accidents have happened in that area. They haven't released the name of the Madison officer who was injured in the wreck. The officer is in the hospital, recovering from injuries.
- Huntsville police: Preliminary findings show Madison officer at fault for deadly crash
- Huntsville police officers cleared in deadly shooting
- WAAY 31 I-TEAM: Investigation still open months after deadly crash involving Madison police officer
- Huntsville Police officer shot
- Police chief defends Huntsville officers' deadly shooting of Haraesheo Rice
- Huntsville officers cleared in deadly Savoy Circle police shooting
- Huntsville police investigating two deadly crashes on Jordan Lane
- Huntsville Police and Madison Co. Deputies honor fallen officer
- Madison police officer involved in wreck in Huntsville
- Huntsville police, Madison County Sheriff's Office investigating similar robberies