Huntsville police say the westbound I-565 ramp to northbound Research Park Blvd will be closed for 90 minutes due to road construction.
Drivers are urged to use alternate routes. For live traffic alerts, click here.
- Huntsville police: Portion of I-565 ramp to Research Park Blvd closed for construction
- Huntsville police: Research Park Blvd southbound ramp closed due to construction
- Huntsville police: Man critically hurt in I-565 exit ramp head-on crash
- Huntsville Utilities closing portion of Clinton Avenue
- Portion of I-565 to briefly shut down for blasting
- Huntsville police close portions of Whitesburg Drive following wreck
- Traffic Alert: Crews closing portion of Research Park Boulevard near Jordan Lane
- Huntsville police: Construction on Research Park Boulevard causing lane closures, delays
- Huntsville Police ramp up recruiting efforts
Scroll for more content...