The Huntsville Police Department says it arrested man after he was stabbed about 8 p.m. Tuesday.
Police say James Lipscomb, 46, was stabbed in the back by a juvenile. This happened after the juvenile saw his mother being hit by Lipscomb, said Lt. Michael Johnson, police spokesman.
Lipscomb was charged with third-degree domestic violence after being taken to, and released from, Huntsville Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The juvenile was not charged.
Johnson said the case is still under investigation.
- Huntsville police: Man stabbed, then charged with domestic violence
- Florence man charged with domestic violence, kidnapping
- Man arrested for Domestic Violence
- Domestic violence in Alabama
- Florence police charge man in burglary, domestic violence
- Hartselle police: Man charged with domestic violence for choking victim
- Huntsville Police: Domestic violence suspect taken into custody
- Florence police looking for man wanted on domestic violence warrants
- Police charge man with murder in Huntsville stabbing death
- Huntsville program working to prevent domestic violence among teenagers