A 20-year-old Harvest man is in critical condition at Huntsville Hospital with life threatening injuries after an early Wednesday morning crash on the eastbound Interstate 565 exit ramp to County Line Road.
Lt. Michael Johnson, Huntsville Police Department spokesman, said the victim’s vehicle was hit head-on by a Dodge Ram driven by a 29-year-old Danville man. That man also was treated for injuries.
Johnson said alcohol is a factor in the crash, the investigation is ongoing, and charges are expected.
- Huntsville police: Man critically hurt in I-565 exit ramp head-on crash
- Huntsville Police ramp up recruiting efforts
- Danville man charged with murder in I-565 crash
- I-565 Lane Closures Start Wednesday
- Multiple wrecks reported along I-565
- Victim in I-565 shooting dies
- Huntsville funding study of I-565 traffic flow issues
- Traffic alert: Eastbound lanes of I-565 at Exit 19A back open after wreck
- Scottsboro police officer hurt in crash
- Driver said medical episode caused single-car crash along I-565