A suspect, John Sutton Jr., is in the Madison County Jail after Huntsville police say officers found drugs during a traffic stop.
The Drug Task Force got a tip Sutton was getting drugs through the mail. During the traffic stop on Thursday, police say more than 5 ounces of meth were found in a bag.
Police say Sutton admitted the bag was his, but said he did not know anything about the drugs.
- Huntsville police: Man arrested after meth found during traffic stop
- Hartselle police: Man arrested after meth, pills, gun found during traffic stop
- Hartselle police: Man arrested after marijuana, meth found during traffic stop
- Large amount of meth found during traffic stop
- Meth, cocaine, stolen gun found in DeKalb County traffic stop
- Limestone traffic stop nets 2 arrests, meth, Hydrocodone
- Traffic stop leads to arrest for meth, crack cocaine
- Police: Man arrested after Hartselle traffic stop yields meth, drug paraphernalia
- Man arrested after traffic stop in Decatur
- Man arrested after a traffic stop