The Huntsville Police Department is looking for a man it says posed as an employee at a local home improvement store.
Lt. Michael Johnson said the man scammed a victim by posing as an employee and selling them an item worth $4,500.
In his post on Nextdoor, Johnson does not say when the crime occurred.
If you have information, call investigators at 256-213-4546.
- Huntsville police: Fake employee scams customer with $4,500 sale
- Huntsville Utilities warns customers of scam calls
- Huntsville woman almost scammed after contacting wrong customer support
- Deputies raise $4,500 for Hartselle officer's wife battling cancer
- Huntsville Police warn of a new scam
- Decatur police say suspect used fake money at yard sales
- Card skimmer scams strike Huntsville
- Huntsville Utilities warns of scam
- Huntsville police seek suspect in passing of fake checks
- Colbert Co. Sheriff warns of fake check scams