A 30-year-old man is in critical condition at Huntsville Hospital after a Tuesday night crash, according to Huntsville police.
Lt. Michael Johnson, department spokesman, said the Huntsville victim’s Silver 2004 Honda Accord was hit by a Green 1997 Ford Crown Victoria, driven by a 62-year-old Huntsville man, that ran a red light at the intersection of Bob Wallace Avenue and 1st Street.
Johson said alcohol and drugs appear to be a factor in this crash. The investigation continues.
- Huntsville police: Drugs, alcohol possibly factors in serious Bob Wallace crash
- Multi-car crash shuts down Bob Wallace Ave.
- Traffic alert: Huntsville police investigating accident at Bob Wallace, L&N Drive
- UPDATE: Cyclist killed in wreck on Bob Wallace Avenue identified
- Pedestrian struck on Bob Wallace Avenue late Thursday
- Huntsville police breaks drug record
- Traffic alert: One lane of Bob Wallace Avenue closed for gas line work
- Traffic Alert: Eastbound, westbound lanes on Bob Wallace Avenue at Triana Boulevard shutdown due to wreck
- Huntsville Police investigate a possible homicide
- Huntsville prepares for possible snow