Photo Gallery 2 Images
Huntsville police say a car was hit by a train Monday afternoon on Pratt Avenue.
Police say the car slowly rolled over the track and the train hit it. The driver of the car was taken to Huntsville Hospital with minor injuries. The scene has been cleared.
- Huntsville police: Car hit by train on Pratt Avenue
- Wreck under investigation after car flipped at Pratt Avenue in Huntsville
- Huntsville police: Portion of Pratt Avenue is flooded, avoid the area
- Car hits train, shutting down crossings
- Huntsville Police investigating after cyclist nearly hit by car
- Huntsville Police respond to shooting on Clinton Avenue
- Huntsville police: Wreck on Oakwood Avenue NW causes delays
- Man hit by vehicle on Drake Avenue
- Huntsville Utilities closing portion of Clinton Avenue
- Huntsville police officers receiving crisis intervention training