Photo Gallery 2 Images
Huntsville police say a car was hit by a train Monday afternoon on Pratt Avenue.
Police say the car slowly rolled over the track and the train hit it. The driver of the car was taken to Huntsville Hospital with minor injuries. The scene has been cleared.
- Huntsville police: Car hit by train on Pratt Avenue
- Huntsville police: Pedestrian hit at Pratt Avenue and Dickson Street
- Wreck under investigation after car flipped at Pratt Avenue in Huntsville
- Huntsville police: Portion of Pratt Avenue is flooded, avoid the area
- Huntsville Police: DUI driver hits City of Huntsville security car
- Car hits train, shutting down crossings
- Huntsville Police investigating after cyclist nearly hit by car
- Car hits Huntsville home, causes gas leak
- Man hit by vehicle on Drake Avenue
- Huntsville Police respond to shooting on Clinton Avenue