Huntsville police say the sound of breaking glass lead to the capture and arrest of two suspects in a burglary.
Police say an officer was patrolling the area of Meridian/Oakwood Saturday when he heard glass breakage. As he investigated he saw two subjects run out of Subway, 200 Oakwood Ave., said Lt. Michael Johnson, police spokesperson.
He chased them and was able to capture them both with assistance of another officer.
One offender was hiding under a vehicle in the area.
Police arrested Keshawn Parker and Jesse Lee Gray.
Both have been charged with burglary and possession of burglars tools.
Bonds are set at $30,000.
The suspects also are being linked to two additional weekend Subway burglaries, one at a location in Hazel Green and another east of Moores Mill.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Huntsville police: Broken glass, chase lead to arrests of burglary suspects
- Burglary suspects lead police on chase
- Police release photos of Huntsville burglary suspect
- Huntsville Police trying to identify burglary suspect
- Decatur Police arrest church burglary suspect
- Decatur police arrest apartment burglary suspect
- Huntsville officer injured after robbery leads to police chase
- Police searching for burglary suspects
- Chase leads Moulton Police to drugs and money, suspect escaped
- Huntsville Police search for suspect in grocery store burglary