Update: A Huntsville police spokesperson, Lt. Michael Johnson, says the department believes the incident is alcohol related, and no foul play is suspected.
Huntsville Emergency Medical Services says the call about the body came in at 6:14 a.m. A male was found deceased at the gas station at 4113 Bob Wallace Avenue.
A spokesperson for the department, Don Webster, says they believe he may have been homeless and died a natural death. He says they turned it over as a crime scene to Huntsville police.
Huntsville police are investigating a body found at a gas station.
Police say they do not suspect foul play is involved.
The body was found at the Vulcan gas station at the intersection of Bob Wallace Avenue and Patton Road. Police were investigating for several hours Tuesday morning, with crime scene tape surrounding the area.
- Huntsville police: Body found in parking lot of gas station
- Arrest made in Huntsville gas station shooting
- Huntsville police arrest suspect after weekend gas station robbery
- Watch: Huntsville police pull hiding woman from gas station ceiling
- Body found in north Huntsville
- Bodies found in northwest Huntsville
- Bus driver charged after she flipped off students, abandoned bus in gas station parking lot
- Athens Police arrest gas station robbery suspect
- Police: Man shot while sitting in Huntsville parking lot
- Watch: Surveillance video shows machete fight outside Huntsville gas station