The Huntsville Police Department and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are investigating the theft of firearms from a pawn shop.
About 35 firearms were reported stolen from Gold Guns and Guitars, and ATF Industry Operations investigators are reviewing inventory to determine the total amount, according to a news release issued Wednesday afternoon by the National Center for Explosives Training and Research in Huntsville.
The release does not say when the theft took place.
It does say Gold Guns and Guitars, which is closed for the investigation, is a Federal Firearms Licensee.
ATF agents continue to investigate
- Huntsville police, ATF investigating after guns stolen from pawn shop
- ATF offering reward in Huntsville pawn shop gun thefts
- Guns stolen from Huntsville pawn shop
- Huntsville man robs pawn shop while armed with a knife
- Police find possible stolen property at Busters Pawn
- $10,000 reward offered for information in Madison pawn shop gun thefts
- Police Stolen van crashes into Huntsville collision repair shop
- Huntsville police investigating robbery
- Police Investigating car break-ins at Huntsville shopping complex
- Huntsville police seek help finding stolen Mustang