German-based Bocar Group will build a $115 million facility in the Limestone County portion of Huntsville, company and city officials said Thursday morning.
Bocar's facility will be built on Bibb Garrett Road near Interstate 65, officials said. It is expected to bring between 300 and 400 jobs.
Bocar manufactures high-quality plastic, aluminum precision parts and assemblies for automotive applications, according to the company's website.
Construction is scheduled to begin in Spring 2018, with production expected to begin two years later.
- Huntsville officials announce new automotive supplier locating in city
- Facebook's official announcement on Huntsville Data Center
- Officials announce Toyota-Mazda production facility in Huntsville
- Cook Out opens first Huntsville location
- American Red Cross new location in Huntsville
- Kroger supplier recalls ground beef over plastic contamination concerns
- Rocket City Fair announced
- Huntsville City Schools announces Top 5 chief financial officer candidates
- Huntsville City Schools announces new chief school financial officer
- Doug Jones announces Huntsville campaign stop Wednesday