German-based Bocar Group will build a $115 million facility in the Limestone County portion of Huntsville, company and city officials said Thursday morning.
Bocar's facility will be built on Bibb Garrett Road near Interstate 65, officials said. It is expected to bring between 300 and 400 jobs.
Bocar manufactures high-quality plastic, aluminum precision parts and assemblies for automotive applications, according to the company's website.
Construction is scheduled to begin in Spring 2018, with production expected to begin two years later.
- Huntsville officials announce new automotive supplier locating in city
- DaikyoNishikawa auto supplier breaks ground in Huntsville
- Facebook's official announcement on Huntsville Data Center
- Local students attend the Ford Automotive Academy
- UPDATE: Missing Huntsville senior located
- Huntsville announces #GoPlayHsv Challenge
- Officials announce Toyota-Mazda production facility in Huntsville
- Hirotec plant in Fayetteville named as supplier for Huntsville Mazda-Toyota
- Officials locate Jeep Koy Spears disappeared in
- Rocket City Fair announced