German-based Bocar Group will build a $115 million facility in the Limestone County portion of Huntsville, company and city officials said Thursday morning.
Bocar's facility will be built on Bibb Garrett Road near Interstate 65, officials said. It is expected to bring between 300 and 400 jobs.
Bocar manufactures high-quality plastic, aluminum precision parts and assemblies for automotive applications, according to the company's website.
Construction is scheduled to begin in Spring 2018, with production expected to begin two years later.
- Huntsville officials announce new automotive supplier locating in city
- Facebook's official announcement on Huntsville Data Center
- Local students attend the Ford Automotive Academy
- UPDATE: Missing Huntsville senior located
- Officials announce Toyota-Mazda production facility in Huntsville
- Officials locate Jeep Koy Spears disappeared in
- Cook Out opens first Huntsville location
- American Red Cross new location in Huntsville
- Kroger supplier recalls ground beef over plastic contamination concerns
- Rocket City Fair announced