The Huntsville Museum Guild invites you to Foothills to Fine Art: Bluegrass, Boots & Appalachian Roots. It's part of the their fundraiser to support the museum.
It takes place Thursday, May 10th at the museum. The theme supports the museum's newest exhibit by Alan Shuptrine whose exhibit focuses on the trail. The funderraiser will feature both live and silent auctions, along with live music, food, craft beer, wine, and whiskey and moonshone tastings. Guests are also encourged to wear their most creative boots!
There are still tickets available. They are $84 and you can get them at hsvmuseum.org. The event kicks off at 6:30 and goes until 9:30.
- Huntsville Museum of Art fundraiser happens Thursday
- Huntsville Museum of Art offering free admission to furloughed workers
- Arts Huntsville announces state-funded initiative
- $100K given to arts in Huntsville
- Arts Huntsville seeking artists to create half-million-dollar art installation
- Jason Isbell to headline Huntsville Hospital Foundation fundraiser
- Man charged with Thursday shooting in Huntsville
- Huntsville police investigating Thursday night murder
- Huntsville man dies in early Thursday crash
- Vigil for Parkland school shooting victims held at Lowell Arts Center in Huntsville