A Huntsville man is in serious condition at Huntsville Hospital after he was thrown from his SUV during a crash Thursday evening in Decatur. We checked with Huntsville Hospital and learned 34-year-old Orlandis Cunningham is in the neuro intensive care unit.
According to Decatur Police, Cummingham was ejected from his Chevrolet Trailblazer after it slammed into a ditch following a collision with another driver. It happened at 7 PM Thursday night at Highway 20 east Calvary Boulevard. Police did not release any information regarding the condition of the other driver involved in the wreck.
- Huntsville man thrown from car in Decatur crash
- Decatur man seriously injured in Huntsville motorcycle crash
- Man in critical condition after Decatur car crash
- Neighbors react after Decatur man has hot grease thrown in face, gets arrested
- Man arrested after car burglaries in Decatur
- Decatur woman killed by car
- Car Flipped In Decatur Highway
- Decatur man injured in rollover crash
- Decatur man dies in vehicle crash
- Car crashes into north Huntsville home