A Huntsville man is behind bars after Huntsville Police said he robbed a pawn shop on Thursday.
Investigators said Dana Cornelius Davis, 43, went to J&T Pawn on Governors Drive around 3 p.m. and stole cash from the register at knife-point.
Back on July 19, Davis was arrested by Huntsville Police for fraudulent use of a credit card. He was released on a $5,000 bond on August 9.
Davis is currently in jail and is charged with First Degree Robbery. He has not received a bond yet for his latest charge.
- Huntsville man robs pawn shop while armed with a knife
- Guns stolen from Huntsville pawn shop
- ATF offering reward in Huntsville pawn shop gun thefts
- Huntsville police, ATF investigating after guns stolen from pawn shop
- Huntsville man robbed and pistol-whipped by armed suspects
- Huntsville man robbed during Craigslist purchase meet
- $10,000 reward offered for information in Madison pawn shop gun thefts
- Huntsville Police catch man accused of robbing multiple business
- Huntsville Police looking to identify man who robbed clothing store
- Police: Man dressed in drag robs Huntsville bank