Alabama State Troopers identified a Huntsville man as the victim of a single-vehicle crash Monday afternoon in Marshall County. Jarred Lynn Smith died after State Troopers said his pickup left Highway 431 north of Guntersville and struck several trees. Smith, who was not wearing his seatbelt, died at the scene of the crash. State Troopers continue to investigate why his truck left the road in the first place.
Investigators are trying to determine why the victim's truck left Highway 431.
Posted: Jan 1, 2019 3:57 AM
- Huntsville man killed in Marshall County crash
- Marshall County man killed in crash
- Crossville man killed in Marshall County crash
- Huntsville man killed in Limestone County crash
- 2 Marshall County residents killed in crash
- Marshall County teenager killed in crash
- Marshall County man killed in two-vehicle crash Monday afternoon
- Huntsville man killed in motorcycle crash
- Huntsville man killed in Tuesday morning crash
- Huntsville man killed in Sunday night crash
Scroll for more content...