Alabama State Troopers say a 30-year-old Huntsville man died in an early Thursday morning crash.
Jesse Clayton Spurlock died when the 2009 BMW he was driving left Homestead Road and struck a tree one mile north of Huntsville about 4:30 a.m. Thursday, troopers said.
Trooper Curtis Summerville, department spokesman, said Spurlock was not using a seat belt, and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
The single-vehicle crash remains under investigation.
- Huntsville man dies in early Thursday crash
- Meridianville man dies in Huntsville crash
- Huntsville man dies in house fire early Saturday morning
- Leighton woman dies in early Sunday crash
- Huntsville man killed in early Wednesday crash on U.S. 72
- Man charged with Thursday shooting in Huntsville
- Man dies in Huntsville after copperhead bite
- Florence man dies in Franklin County crash
- Florida man dies in crash near Killen
- Decatur man dies in vehicle crash