A single-vehicle wreck on Sunday, January 20 at 10:40 p.m. has claimed the life of a Huntsville man, 31-year-old Martin Reed Gentle.
Gentle was pronounced dead at the scene on St. Clair Lane, two miles east of Huntsville, after the car he was driving left the road and hit a tree. According to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, he was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the wreck.
Alabama State Troopers are investigating the incident, and no further information is available at this time.
- Huntsville man dead after car left the road, struck a tree
- Jackson County man dead after vehicle struck horse, overturned
- Huntsville police: Man left 2-year-old in hot car while shoplifting at Walmart
- Man arrested after child was left in car, police say
- One dead after wreck at Bailey Cove Road in Huntsville
- Huntsville man finds car riddled with bullets
- Boaz man dead after truck hit utility pole, trees
- 12-year-old struck and killed on Lawrence County Road
- Nationwide shortage of Christmas trees impacts Huntsville
- Large Trees Causing Concern for Huntsville Residents