A Huntsville man is behind bars in Decatur.
John Coyle, 49, is charged with three counts of Possession of a Forged Instrument in the Third Degree.
According to Decatur Police, Coyle cashed three forged checks at Renasant Bank, and another check at Peoples Bank in Decatur.
Huntsville Police arrested Coyle. He was later transported to the Morgan County Jail, and booked on a $11,500 bond.
- Huntsville man charged with forgery
- Decatur woman facing forgery charges
- Florence man arrested on theft, forgery charges
- Hartselle police searching for forgery suspect
- Huntsville man charged with capital murder
- Huntsville man charged with strangling mother
- Man charged with Thursday shooting in Huntsville
- Man charged with murder in Huntsville
- Huntsville man charged with child porn possession
- Huntsville police charge man with murder