The Madison Police Department has arrested a man in connection with a Monday murder.
Hunter Mitchell Moore of Huntsville is charged with capital murder, attempted murder and first-degree burglary, said Capt. John Stringer, department spokesman.
Moore was arrested Monday as part of the investigation of an incident in a home on Skyline Road in Madison that left one man dead.
Police have identified the murder victim as Luke Robert Pratt.
Moore is being held in the Madison County Jail without bond on the capital murder charge, $60,000 bond for attempted murder and $60,000 for the burglary charge.
Stringer said the incident remains under investigation.
- Huntsville man charged in Madison murder
- Huntsville man charged with capital murder
- Man charged with murder in Huntsville
- Huntsville police charge man with murder
- Huntsville police charge man with murder in Meridianville man's death
- Huntsville Police Officer charged with murder
- Man charged in triple murder brought back to Huntsville
- Man drives car into Huntsville home, could face murder charge
- Police charge man with murder in Huntsville stabbing death
- Bond denied for man charged with capital murder in Huntsville